Saturday, May 4, 2013

Witherspoon arrest video

Witherspoon arrest video, The Oscar-winner and her husband Jim Toth were arrested on April 19.A one-and-a-half minute film of Reese Witherspoon's arrest on April 19, taken from a patrol car's dash camera posted on TMZ's YouTube channel has emerged and gone viral with more than 97,424 views in a few hours.

The short video film shows Reese slurring and screaming at a police officer in Atlanta, Georgia following her husband Jim Toth's arrest for driving under the influence of alcohol.

The Sweet Home Alabama actress gets into a drunken confrontation with a police office and  is later arrest for disorderly conduct in the video.

Reese and her husband Jim was arrested for on April 19.

After repeated requests from the police officer and her husband to stay quiet, the actress got into an argument with the cop which lead to her being handcuffed, arrested and charged.

"I'm pregnant and I need to use the restroom," Reese tells the policeman. This she confessed to GMA on Thursday morning as being untrue.

In the video, Reese says, "Do you know my name sir?" to which the policeman replies, "Don't need to know."

"You don't need to know my name?" Reese asks as she raises her voice and adds, "You're about to find out who I am."

The actress accuses the officer of harassment as she says, "I'm a US citizen. I'm allowed to stand on American ground and ask any question I want to ask. You're harassing me as an American citizen. You better not arrest me."

The actress' husband seemed embarrassed as he tells the policeman, "I'm sorry. I had absolutely nothing to do with that."

Reese was ordered to pay a $213 fine on the charge of 'physical obstruction of another,' according to TMZ.

However, Toth was in court to enter a guilty plea for driving under the influence.

The judge told him, 'Consider yourself fortunate you didn't injure your passenger [Reese] and didn't kill anyone'

Toth, a talent agent for CAA didn't receive any jail time, but must perform 40 hours of community service and attend an alcohol education programme besides that he has also been placed on probation for 12 months.


Witherspoon arrest video Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: SEO Tool Blogs

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List